Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Well Hello. Looks Like We Got Another Day.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay. Nothing too crazy. As of now I will be working Mondays starting around 2:00 AM, and I'll have Sundays off. I think I'll like it just fine. The only thing I worry about is getting my Sunday shit done. House cleaned,  laundry cleaned, folded, and put away, etc...  I think it will be okay for me, as every day I work will be early. No more working til 10:00 PM. It's kinda unnatural for me,  and I don't always feel refreshed on my day off.

So that's that. Not too much going on with me. The people who bought the house next to us a couple years ago were named Steve and Lisa too. The guy was black, and the girl Hispanic. They had 3 kids. I liked them alright. Said hi, and yadda yadda yadda. Then they would fight, house seems to have gone in foreclosure than not. Steve didn't live there anymore. Some black guy came around, and then the police. Every week. The cops took the black guy away. Like 10 of them all with guns. The kids we don't see anymore, and rarely do I see anyone. Yesterday some rough black girl I've seen around walking here and there was living there. She needed help finding her phone by me calling it. She's rough in a thick accent kind of way, and a life of too many cigarettes, and who knows what else. So, that was surprising.

You never really know what makes up another life. No one's life is perfect that's for sure. Last week I cracked 74 miles. Goal is 72, so that's good. I have a lot to do this week. It's not yet Memorial Day, and I don't feel like we really got too much done before Memorial Day last year. I already have my tomato plants, I just gotta get them in the ground. I have to cut the grass today too. It will be busy, and Memorial Day is this weekend so we have to make a ton of stuff for the bakery.

So a quick little look into my life must make it seem boring. I am sure it is like everyone else's. We aren't doing real important stuff. We really all just want to live comfortably. Not too comfortably though. My Dad is retired,  and there isn't a lot of stuff to do to fill up the day. For me it is let me labor, and enjoy my day.

I live comfortably.  I enjoy my day to day typically. Mostly cuz I am active, and I got shit to do. I feel pretty good that way. Doing what I do. I guess this is what I wanted. To be secure. To feel assured. To not have a worry about coulda woulda shoulda. My life is fine, cuz my heart doesn't need anything else.

Just my day to day is cool with me.

I am unremarkable in every aspect. I am fine with that too. I don't want anyone to think I am exceptional.  I don't need that.

Comfortable in my own skin I guess you can say, and happy with my little easy life.   One thing I learned about me long ago is it is good for me to be busy.

Anyway, I gotta take Hope.  72 miles does not just happen automatically.

Laterzzzzzz.          :)

xoxo.             :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: