Tuesday, May 28, 2019

IT

I was having one of those title things. Yesterday since I got up so early,  and pretty much just had laundry to do, I picked up the IT book again. I started rereading it for the 3rd time like 1-1/2 years ago. I put it down for a while, lost it, and refound it. Pieced together where I left off,  and started rereading it again. I don't really know how I put it down before. The 2nd part of the movie comes out Sept. 6th. I saw the trailers and it looks good.

All my laundry is done, folded, and put away, and all dishes cleaned,  and put away. We went to Lowes,  and used our gift cards. I got a tiller, and some other stuff.  Went to a cookout at Lisa's brothers house, and a day was had. I refertilized the front lawn too. It's actually filling in pretty good. It rained last night, so that's good.

So as you can see life as usual going on with me. I have a book to read.  Plenty to do outside,  I am on the 7th book in a series of like 27 or something. Those I listen to. I am on season 4 of its always Sunny in Philly too. I got stuff to keep me busy. Not too many days off to make me lazy. It's a good time I guess.

Not much else to report. Just going on with life. I enjoyed my 2 days off, but I am definitely ready to get back to my routine.  It's one of the best parts of my life. Wake up with a plan for the day. A day that will keep me busy. A day that will have me sleep good. A day where I will feel fulfilled I guess. I deserve a good meal after my day's labor. I deserve chill time too. I have more stuff to do than can be done in just one day. Keep plugging along. Plus you gotta do regular day by day things. Cut the grass, clean dishes, do laundry,  cook dinner.

It's All good with me.  I know politics just makes people angry. I tried to throw everything away to look at things objectively. I don't really know. Also,  I don't care. Outside of religious right silly arguments, I am fine. I have my day to day, and I'll keep with that.

I really cannot even imagine how you others feel. You are a part of the World, so you have plenty of stuff,  and stress to escape from. A lot of supposed to do in life. A lot of have to, and things like that.

I do as I want,  and I want to live my simple day to day. I have nothing to escape from. I am not ashamed of the less than perfect person I am, because I am on that path. It's just I am not powerful enough to make that change in myself. I knew the path like 27 years ago or so. I was willing to go. For the security. As you know now I already have security, but it is my path. I gotta do it. I will suffer for it greatly,  but I gotta do it anyway you know? 

Anyway, enough about me. :)

Gotta run.

Laterzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: