Friday, May 10, 2019

Not The Title Thing Again.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am doing good. Yesterday was okay. I was low on steps, cuz I didn't take Hope in the morning. The rain stopped so I took her after work. I then practiced throwing the frisbee at the park, and magically I cracked 30,000 steps. I stretched some too,  and I find value in that.

I took my Dad out to dinner at a local Italian place. The main course was nothing great, but they had a salad made of cucumbers, and watermelon, and like a vinaigrette. What a combination. It was so good. Such a simple idea, and so delicious.

I was so excited to just go to bed after my day.   Sleep obviously is an imoortant part of my day. I got some stuff to do around the house so I plan on keeping busy. It's All relative I guess. I don't stay super busy, but just plug along. My days will always have some chill time. Being active,  sleeping,  and chilling are all part of the equation. I feel like I don't let the balance get out of whack. Enough of each I'd say.

I don't program it, I just do. I don't plug numbers into a spreadsheet coming up with an optimal formula. It just kinda works out for me. I spose maybe sometimes the balance gets out of whack,  but all of a sudden a new day is here,  and I start over.

It's pretty easy being me I guess. In other news there is no news on my end. Today is a day. It will be like most days. I have to work out, and I want to play frisbee golf. There will be a meal, and sleep.

Just another easy day in this easy life. Another dumb update too.  :)

I don't think I thought of anything too crazy yesterday. I worked, did stuff. I had a day.  I wasn't mad at anything.

Do you ever see angry people,  and marvel at how horrible it must be?  They probably don't even know they are angry. They have no idea how miserable they are I bet.

Most probably assume they are normal. How can anything ever even penetrate something like that? 

They are living in misery,  and don't even know it. A contemptuous heart must be awful. The worst is people can see it in them,  but they can't. 

Anyway, I spose. I may try and run Hope. It turns out my groin is better, but not 100%.  We'll see.

Laterzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: