Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Some More Of The Same.

Good morning. How's it going? Me, I am good. I slept good last night, and once again feel like a million bucks. I was tired after work again yesterday, so I sat down, and rested a bit before I cut the front grass. I wanted steak fajitas last night, so I stopped by the Mexican store for the 2nd day in a row. They are closed on Mondays. Who knew?  Yesterday their cooler or something was down,  and they had no meat. Sheesh.

I went to the local market right by my house to get supplies. Lisa has errands to  run,  so I ended not making them. I had meatballs left over I wanted to make into a sub sometime, not sure when. I had it last night with tortillas,  cuz that was all I had. I loaded it up with stuff, and it was good. I do like meatballs.

Anyway that is about it. I kinda wondered why I am tired after work, and then I did the math. I wake up at 3:00 AM a lot. I walk the dog,  bike to work and back most days. At work we are on our feet the whole day. 2:00 PM is the equivalent of 7:00 PM if a person wakes up at 8:00 AM. I should be fatigued a bit then I spose. I just wish I wasn't.

Today I am canning tomatoes for the first time. I am kinda excited, I was dreading it for a bit. I have a lot of tomatoes.

So, that is about it for me. Another day done,  and another day started. Should be a good one. Steak fajitas for dinner, and canning  tomatoes. I need to get gas sometime so I can cut the back grass.

On just a weird thought before I got up, I was thinking about people who use to blog. Over the years many were kinda a part of this, and now almost none are. Weird huh? 

So many people who basically disappeared. It's one of those things too where I don't really care. No one has any say over who I am. No one has any affect over me, cuz my story is not about you really. At least now it isn't. I am not tied to anyone, and I guess that is the way it is supposed to be. I imagine others are probably tied in various ways to their lives, or whatever. I just thought about the people. There have been a lot. They don't matter either.

Anyway, I guess that's good.

Have fun.  :)

xxoo   :)))

Laterzzz.  

No comments: