Tuesday, August 29, 2017

It Don't Take Much.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am okay. I had a strange weekend. I woke up Saturday feeling like I got hit by a truck. I think it stemmed from me being tired last week. I wasn't tired when I woke up, but I was every day I got home from work. Saturday I didn't sleep for shit, if at all. I went in to work at 4:30 AM, and got my stuff done. I didn't do shit the rest of the day.

I woke up early Monday I think feeling better. I tried doing this thing, but it was dumb. I got some shit done after work, so I guess I am back to normal. I am up before my early alarm today, so I guess all is good.

We are approaching Labor Day, so a day or two off for me. Plus I have vacation coming up. I think my last day off was July 4th.

Am I missing out on anything?  It's just life. We will not get out alive, so I guess we should stay busy. There is no such thing as a perfect life any of us will make, so at least I always have money coming in. I always have bills coming in too,  but whatever. I figure if you are making money than you have less time to spend it.

I guess what I am saying is I choose to live this way. I can always make a change later if I want, but right now it's good enough.

I don't know how I would dream up a perfect life. This is good enough. I have some expectations of stuff coming up eventually, but I am comfortable now too.  Even though I have not even had a taste of the best that is yet to come.

So life goes on. What I think about me is the grass is pretty green where I live. I wouldn't want to be anyone else. I wouldn't want anyone else's life. Too many questions. So much unfinished business. Too much work for you to do. Those who have kids I cannot even imagine the amount of work.  

Wanna know what I think of me when I was a kid?  I don't care. I have no memories that are important to me. I've gone through my life. It has all been dealt with, so I carry no baggage.

My life amounts to not too much. I was never really very important, and either was my life. I am cool with that,  cuz some way knowing this makes it good.  

Perhaps unfulfilled expectations are baggage everyone carries. Life can only be good if your heart is content, and that is out of our power.

On with the school year, and Fall approaches. Bring it on I say,  cuz I can live many many days like this with my heart upbeat, and content.

Anyways, I guess that's good.

Have a good one.   :)

xxoo.   :)))

Laterzzz.   :)

No comments: