Thursday, August 3, 2017

Some Days It Is Like This.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I has just enough coffee left to make a 1/2 cup. I don't really have anything to blog about, but what the heck.

Yesterday was a pretty normal day. I was tired after work for the 2nd day in a row. That happens I guess. A final stretch before school starts. Labor day will be here, and things chill out a bit til Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

People will still work,  but kids are in school. Homework,  exams, after school B.S., and whatever else it is parents do. My life won't change much. The weather will change, but I'll still be doing the same stuff. Dinners change with the seasons. Soup, and chilli, and lasagna, and meatloaf will be made. I guess we'll still do tacos too of course.

I will wear a jacket when biking, and another season of man vs. leaves will be upon us. The years do really start to fly by. I have a colonoscopy coming up in two months. I am pretty confident that will come out fine. I saw my blood work results. They test for a lot of minerals, and vitamins it seems. Everything was in the normal range. My blood sugar I was happy to see at ~45. Normal range I think is 40-99. I fasted during this time so it may be higher normally,  but I think that is good.

My life goes on. Typically outside work many times I don't get as much done as I like. I fail every day maybe. It doesn't wear on me though.  It is just life. We busy ourselves with unimportant stuff a lot I guess.

I don't know people all too well I guess. One thing I count on is I wake up typically feeling okay. I have a day before me, and we'll see how it plays out.

Anyway, like I said not much to blog about.

Sorry I hit publish instead of delete.   :)

Have a good one, I may see you here tomorrow.

Laterzzz.  :)

No comments: