Thursday, August 10, 2017

I Can Travel More Than A Few Miles.

So, I actually made it to Saugatuck this year. In the Summer we would go at least a few times/year. For me it was always rum runners, and a salmon sandwich on the butler deck. The salmon isn't there anymore. I had an olive burger. My 2nd one ever, and I will order more in the future. I had a rum runner too. They are still good.

It was a school night, so I didn't really whoop it up. I made it to Saugatuck this year though. I really don't travel much. 10 miles is a long way when I can just stay home.

Other than that the major thing yesterday is I fucked up the bread I made the day before. Forgot the ingredient that gave it the flavor. I think probably everyone does it once, and feels like such a dick, they'll never do it again. I kept thinking I forgot something, I should have voiced my concerns, cuz we could taste the dough and know, or just rewalk the steps and remember.

A dumb mistake, and now I have a warning sign internally it seems.

Anyhoo, that was about it. I watered my garden, and grass yesterday. My bil pulled up while I was just chilling, so we went to Saugatuck. I wouldn't have gone on my own. He bought 10 acres near there,  so we checked out his property.

All in all a day. Would have been better if I didn't fuck up the bread, but today is a new day. Weekend approaches. I have some errands today, so I'll probably drive.

That's about it. Pretty much just getting something down I guess.

Anyway, I'll talkatcha later.

Sorry for not deleting.  :)

No comments: