Thursday, August 24, 2017

Another Song From The Underworld

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I feel like I got a good night sleep,  and I feel pretty okay I guess. It seems I wake up like this a lot.

Anyway, not much on my mind, and not much going on. Yesterday was pretty typical. Work, eat, sleep. I thought Lisa was going to pick up pizza for dinner last night. She did,  but neglected to bring any home for me,  so I ate a salad.

She assumed I was going to make something for myself, since I don't like Little Caesar's.

So I am hungry this morning, but first things first.

I think something of myself is I am tired of news pushers. I don't give a fuck, and I hate the news. I think it mostly a pile of shit. People in suits peddling their side of horseshit.

Trying to make heroes, and scapegoats,  and geniuses out of regular humans who are none of these things. Looking for the remarkable where there is none.

Life is tiring if you have to look at that shit. It is that kind of crap that probably makes people more and more angry. If you can only watch the news, or only read the news you are a lost cause. You definitely are not as smart as you THINK you are. Personally I probably like you less and less too.

Rant over.

I guess that's good. 

Cya.   :)

xxoo.  :)))

No comments: