Tuesday, August 22, 2017

What Does One Do On A Monday?

Hello, and good morning. How's it going? Me, I am doing good I'd say. I slept good last night I think. I was tired when I got home yesterday. I did what I wanted. I finished listening to the book I started on Sunday. It was a book I got just for the heck of it, and it sucked me right in. One of those murder mysteries where you are not sure who did it. You think you know, then you don't, and then you think you know again. Pretty entertaining. We made some Chinese for dinner, and I picked like 20 more tomatoes.

All in all it was a day. Not unlike most others.   I assume today won't be much different either.

Now is the time I struggle. I really got nothing to say I don't think, so I would delete here, but we'll see I guess.

I know you and I are different. I see things through a different lens than you. My eyesight is not what I was born with and yours is what you were born with.

I am guilty of murder mystery thinking too. I think things are going a certain way, and maybe I made assumptions.  It is kinda typical with the style of lens I have now. Hope all things,  and believe all things.

Now I hold onto my story. I know some things still,  I just don't really know about anyone else.  I don't know your place in this mystery. I assumed at some point many would play a part,  and now I am happy to just let the story play out.

If you have a part that is for you to figure out. I don't have any burdens anymore really. Maybe that is another gift too. The knowing that I can really do nothing. This story is one that will play out, but I am not the director.

I've been willing to play my part for decades. It's taken me down many avenues, and in the end it still is just a waiting game.

Fine with me, cuz at my stage life is easy. I have nothing to prove really. I just sit here waiting for the story to play out.

Another difference between you and I. You are the director of your own story in your mind. For years I steered you in another way, and for years it's fallen on deaf ears.

It's why I make no assumptions anymore... to my knowledge. I accept the possibility that maybe none of you are part of this story, and that is kinda freeing for me.

My heart is elsewhere. Like I said yesterday none of you have any power over who I am. My strength comes from elsewhere. I win in this story, cuz of my help. On my own I am not worth much.

I am just this person not unlike you, but I was able to turn my one coin into 10, so I guess I know the 10. 5 made decades ago, and 5 more sometime between heimle blog and the wait.

I don't really know what others are doing, and it doesn't matter. Your life is not for me to figure out. I am not the director of my life, so I surely am not of yours either.

Anyway, I guess that's good.

Have a good one.  :)

xxoo.   :)))

Bye.  :)

No comments: