Saturday, August 19, 2017

I Guess Before I Take Hope.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am okay. Yesterday was okay I guess as far as days go. Nothing too exciting to report. It really was work, eat, sleep. I really didn't do much. Not really much on my mind, and I don't think I thought of much.

Today the biggest thing on my mind is what to make for dinner after work. I like to usually do a good meal on Saturday if able. Not sure what yet.

I really am not stressed about too much, cuz life is pretty easy really. My future is planned out so to speak. You want to find that one thing that makes you feel good most of the time,  and I guess I have.

There is so much to my story,  and so many things,  I really cannot even tell you.  The dead years have been gone for a while so this is my new norm. Of course the dead years were not altogether dead, cuz even then I still was poor in spirit, and felt it, and knew it. Of course you have no idea what that is, or what it means. I know you don't know what it feels like cuz you can't as you are now.

There is a lot to my story that makes me the way I am now.  My blog is the wait, and I think it fitting, cuz there is more to this story,  but when it happens I don't know. Who belongs with this story I don't know really. I've made many assumptions in the past,  and maybe foolish ones. Many people have stumbled onto this thing, and many have disappeared. Perhaps that is the way it was always going to be.

Choosing this over you is probably hard. I stumbled into this long ago when the World was ugly. I saw through all the World tries to hide. It takes life for our eyes to be opened. I suspect many have had life happen, but hard hearts make you deny the pull. We hear with our hearts, but we also harden our hearts if we don't want to believe.

So your eyes have to be opened as well as your ears. Maybe they both work together. I fear if you harden your hearts as to close your ears you really are making a choice. Me, and my life over whatever this other thing is.

In the end you will be guilty of the things you've done to steer yourselves away from the message trying to be told to you.

I am a blessing for you really,  and a curse. I am trying to bring you to greener pastures, but it is hard for you to see, cuz all you've ever known was this World. How can someone as you follow as a blind sheep into whatever, when the World "appears" to be more secure.

In the end trust may be your downfall. You trust you and the World, and are afraid of the unknown other.

Yeah, this thing isn't easy. All you have is me, and I did this all solo from what you can see.

There is much that separates us. No amount of pictures or achievements will gloss over the true nature of you, and the true nature of your life.

I know where we all stand kinda. Less than what we'd like. That is for sure. The truth is tough like that. Who knew in the end we aren't all that. In the end we cannot through our own power become all that.

It is hard to tell a human the true nature of things, because our hearts were never right in the first place.

Anyway, on we go. Today is  a day,  and already I am wondering what to do for dinner.

Should be a good one.  :)

xoxo.   :)

No comments: