Saturday, August 5, 2017

Not Exactly Sleeping In Today.

Good morning. How's it going? Me, I am fine. I've been up for a couple hours already. I've had my gas station coffee *with vanilla caramel creamer* I am buying some of that shit today.   It is so good. I am buying coffee anyway.

Today I am going to see the spider man movie after work. The time lines up. I can go right after work. I am going to take Hope in a bit, and probably read my book. Another day in the books, and another underway.

There is nothing significant on my mind, and maybe there never is. I feel the World keeps moving on, but I am no part of it. It is kinda like the Matrix. There is pressures of the World,  and many things to worry about, but It doesn't seem to affect me. The World is not my master so to speak.

I am not perfect,  and it is impossible for me to be in the vessel I currently live in.  In that regard you and I are alike. You aren't perfect,  and you will never make anyone else perfect either.

I know things about changing vessels having already gone through a change decades ago. You currently are who you were born as.

We were taught we were special and yadda yadda yadda, but we aren't. No amount of labor or sacrifice makes you the best a person can be. To face our weakness, and helplessness as far as perfection goes ain't a bad thing.

Sometimes I feel people want to prove others wrong to mark their place on a pedestal. I'll help you. Everyone is wrong. None have the answers. You can look everywhere in the World, and you won't find it. You can read every publication and not find it. You can read every book and not find it. Your heroes are flawed. Your heroes blindly lead the blind.

It takes a lot to put a person on the right path, and I don't think anyone has what it takes.

We just go on day after day, and not one of us is any closer to perfection. The difference between you and I is I think that to be significant, you don't. Actually I know it to be.

I've known the shitty truth for awhile. Decades actually. If I could hide it I guess that would be fine, but it is your job to face it. I'd suggest doing it. It's for your own good,  although you are blind toward that.

Anyway, today I have a day. There is a lot of stuff that should be done around the house. I don't see getting it all done.  :)

I'll talkatcha later.

Byeeeee.   :)

No comments: