Friday, August 11, 2017

The Day Turned Out Well

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. Yesterday went pretty good. I didn't fuck up anything at work,  and I had a pretty good day. I had to run some errands yesterday so I drove. I worked an hour later than normal,  but we got a lot done. I think we are set up for a pretty easy Friday. I came home and relaxed for a bit,  and made dinner.

In life all you need is cumin, and just some random pork thawed out from the freezer, and you have a meal. Refried beans, avocado, tomatoes, onions, a couple garlic cloves. And tortilla shells, and you have fajitas. Simple pimple,  and a good meal makes one happy. I had a few glasses of wine too.

That was the extent of my day. Tonight we are having friends over, so it will be steaks tonight on the grill.

My life is simple. Mapped out with a turn really. Who knew this was so easy? 

No looking back, and no worries.  There are secrets here in this blog, but pretty much hidden in however many updates I've had. I don't even remember everything in this blog.

I know at some point we went in the wilderness, so everything looked stupid. Just us and our dumb lives. Not sure what's going on now. Our lives didn't get any better or more important, but it seems mine is just plain easy.

I have no clue about you,  and does anyone even really care?   Here today, and gone tomorrow. What does our life mean?  

I think back when it came time for me to make life's decisions I wanted a life that mattered. In a way mine does,  but inside me I don't think it really does, and I am cool with it.

The truth sets you free, and eventually makes you happy, but it is totally Catch-22. The truth is ridiculous, but in a way Joseph Heller days are all that remain, cuz of a happy heart. The Howard Zinn days don't matter anymore, cuz at the end none of it really mattered anyway. Gotta deal with all the B.S. first,  and then it doesn't matter.

I think people don't deal. Remember those people that bloody Mary day. They didn't have enough liquor in them to deal with their own B.S.  shit is hard before it is easy.

You'd have to be around a while to know what that means. 

Anyway, 

That is it for today!!!   :)

And all that other stuff.   :)

Laterzzz.   :)

No comments: