Monday, August 21, 2017

Monday Is My Fonday.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going? Me, I am doing okay. I had a pretty good Sunday I'd say. I worked my 8 hours, and met up with some friends from work. I did  industry night, which lets  us have drinks half off. I had a couple beers, and a couple Jameson on the rocks. Best $20 or so I ever spent. I don't always take advantage of industry night. It is 2 miles from my house,  and like yesterday I rode my bike there.

Riding my bike there I noticed my surroundings quite a bit. Things I may have never seen before even though that route incorporates 90% of the runs I have ever done. Pretty crazy.

Speaking of running I do plan to get back at it soon. I'll buy a new pair of shoes. I have taken a lot of time off, and I feel pretty healthy. I am trim too. I ran into one of the guys I ran with. You may remember him from years back. He was the 67 year old who helped pace me at 7:30 minute miles on the track one night I had a rough night. Way back during the heimle blog days. He remarked how skinny I look, and how young. I am the only one who can lose weight while not running I guess. I blame work, and me just being pretty busy.

You also may remember that guy, cuz he paced me at 7:30 miles one year while 67, and 4 years later he was only 64. A weird reverse ager.   ;)

Anyhoo that is that. I am doing pretty good. I like my work, eat, sleep life. Today will be more of the same. I mostly enjoy my days, and I think if I died today it was a good life. Nothing I missed out on. Isn't that what it is all about. Being fulfilled.  

Hearts are crazy though. Not really ever content,  unless you get help. Like that night I gave up. I am not who I am today, without the help I received.

What does that mean for you?  I don't know. I know I am cool with me. And how I am is not dependent on anything you do.  I am strong on my own. If you are with me cool. If not cool too, cuz my whole being is not tied up with anyone walking this Earth. I am not dependent on anyone. It says don't be a surety to a stranger, and I surely am not. Me being solo was a weakness kinda for a long time. Then I overcame the 2nd time, and now it is a strength.

Anyhoo, back to my coffee.

Have a good one.  :)

xxoo.    :)))

Laterzzz.  :)

No comments: