Friday, August 4, 2017

I Spose

Good morning. How's it going?   Me, I am fine. It is Friday,  and I get to sleep in tomorrow. A lot of times I get up earlier than I have to, so really I could sleep longer most days. Sunday it isn't always easy for me to get to work at 5:00 AM. That is the only day I struggle getting up. Of course I could go in at 6,7, or 8:00, but I like to get in early to leave early.

There is absolutely nothing too crazy going in my life, so this blog is running out of things to say. I try and give it a whirl if I can. I suspect life for many is nothing too crazy and exciting. We pretty much live our day to day til we die.

The World is such a way, and people are such a way that our day to day gets filled with more and more BS,  lives get too busy. People get tired,  and no one ever gets ahead in life. Our day to day is probably filled with us getting just a bit more behind. More shit to do we put off.

We do like our down time. I do too, and I take it without any guilt. If there is a smart way to live I probably don't do it. I work every day, and you know what I like about that?  I typically don't have those Monday mornings dreading how much money I spent on the weekend. I made money on the weekend. If there is one smart thing I do I'd say it is that. My life is pretty simple, and I can find down time every day. Perhaps too much.

I guess that is another thing I may do that's smart. While people entrench themselves with more and more day to day stuff they strangle themselves. The plant you are should flourish,  but the weeds of the World kill you. It is like you are tangled in a spider web.

My life is work, eat, sleep,  with down time. Also I typically never get as much done every day as I'd like, but sometimes I do.

Life is better the more simple it is, but there are a lot of variables. Hearts strive, so who can be content not chasing after wind?  The World is such a way it makes us busier and busier. Who is strong enough to stand up to the World? 

Also we all are a product of the World so we accept as truth shit that is not. You have to throw everything you know away. You have to do it for a couple reasons. If you don't you cannot see anything objectively. You'll just be a mess. Another reason is because the World is just flat wrong,  and you are a product of that. It's what we are born into.

Anyhoo

I guess that's it.

I may see you hear tomorrow.

Laterzzz.   :)

No comments: