Wednesday, August 23, 2017

A Song From The Underworld.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. I got a good night sleep, and I feel pretty good this morning. Yesterday was pretty busy at work,  as we are covering a vaca. Labor day is coming up, school is starting so things will mellow out til Thanksgiving,  and Christmas. I ran an 8K turkey trot last year, and I think I'll try it again this year. Something to shoot for. I don't remember my time, but I think I was ~8:30/mile pace. That shouldn't be too hard to beat, but who knows?  Maybe it is.

Other than that not much going on. We have like 6 little houses built about a mile from our house, and they had an open house last night. We walked through them,  and it definitely is something Lisa and I will probably do when we get older. We don't need anything more,  and talk about easy to keep clean. She would just have to throw away a bunch of crap.  I would too I guess, but I am not attached to anything really so no biggie.

I made meatloaf for dinner. My secret recipe is crushed flavored croutons instead of bread crumbs. I chop up celery, and onions real small too.

So I guess a day was had yesterday. Nothing too crazy, I suspect today will be more of the same.

I don't know what anything really means to you, but I suspect my life is quite a bit easier than yours. I don't really have much to worry about I don't think.

Not really much in this update I know, but that happens.

Anyway, til next time.

Cya.  :)

xxoo.   :)))

No comments: