Monday, August 7, 2017

The Start Of The Week

Good morning. How's it going? Me, I am fine. I slept good last night. I had a good weekend. I easily woke up early for work on Sunday. Made it in by 4:30, when it's been a,struggle to get there at 5:00 AM. That's good. I also saw two movies this weekend. Spider man, and Atomic Blond. They were entertaining enough.

We were sitting down,  getting ready to cook dinner, and I realized I didn't really have a care. I worked on that day, and I was about to eat. Our dinner was easy, and delicious. Bob Evans mashed potatoes. Beans from the garden, and chicken Kievs. So simple, and so good. We watched a little tv, and I crashed. Simple pimple really. I now start off Monday feeling good, and refreshed. I am lucky that way I guess. For me Monday is the same as most days. It's not really the end of the weekend, it is just another day. A day I will have to cut the grass, and a  day we will have tacos.

Pretty exciting huh? 

Anyway, I got nothing I guess, but it is good to be me today.

For no reason, except this life here is pretty simple.

Later.   :)

No comments: