Tuesday, August 1, 2017

A View Of The World.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am okay. I was lazy after work yesterday, so I will have to get some stuff done today. I did miracle gro my garden though. Probably for the last time.

Anyway I've been up a while thinking of things. One is the light in me, which I cannot explain to you. It helps me be seen. It also lets me know all is seen. It is my strength I would say. No one can do anything to me, cuz I still have that.

You cannot know what that is like, you don't have it. So it is not really necessary I talk about it. In this way I stand alone. It makes me unique in a way, but it is a gift. Not one thing special about me, except the willingness long ago to make the turn. That is it. I denied myself as it were.

The World was there for my taking, kinda,  but I was broken sorta, and I wanted a better life than whatever I could muster. My story is a turn coupled with obedience. Once fear is installed obedience is a no brainer. One would be foolish not to be. One time outside the garbage room, I could have rebelled, but I played it smart.

Anyway like I said before that story has been told to death. I was thinking this morning of people just going on with their lives. The World is like a big parking garage, but no cars. People are walking with expressionless faces up and down the ramps of this great big parking garage. I can try do get inside their brains, but they are closed. Locked so no one can see.  What is the purpose of you walking up and down these ramps?  To what gain do you do this? 

I can see that far into people, and that is probably a real part of you. There also is the other part that shows various types of pageantry the World is full of.

I think you are an expressionless person in this big parking garage. The parking garage serves no purpose, but you still walk in it, cuz what else is there? 

To no end we wander in this place.

Weird.

Anyway that is what I thought about today, before I got up.

Today will be a day, and I am predicting a good one. Not sure what to do for dinner.

I'll figure that out later. 

Have a good one.  :)

xoxo.   :)

No comments: