Monday, July 31, 2017

On Any Given Day.

Sheesh, you never really know what to expect on any given day. I feel like I am changing a bit, but not really sure how. Who knows? 

I had a pretty uneventful weekend. Work, eat sleep really. Something different and minor happened at the grocery store. I worked extra, basically switch out two promos instead of the normal one. I was getting tired as I was getting close to done, so I took a break. I normally just get my stuff done and leave,  but I chugged a Pepsi. I don't really drink pop much at all, but I knew that carbonation and caffeine would perk me right up. It did.

Pickle season is almost over, and I have too many cucumbers. I have a good sized bowl of vinegary cucumbers, and like 7 not cut.  Squash and zucchini will still go for a bit, and tomatoes will explode soon. I are my first cherry tomatoe yesterday.

So anyway, as you can tell not much new to me, outside of me feeling a bit different. Maybe it's nothing,  but life is all about how you feel on the inside. I always feel pretty good, but now maybe even a bit better.

So, I will have a day today. The weather gets chilly at night, and I think the leaves will turn early because of it. I haven't checked the weather, but it's been pretty nice. High like 80, and lows like 60° 

Omg, this is a pretty dumb update. I should delete it, but sometimes I make you read these dumb ones for the fun of it.

Hee hee

Cya next time.

No comments: