Monday, July 24, 2017

What To Do With One Of These.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I just had another weekend, and I guess it was fine. Nothing major went on, which basically is how my life pretty much is. I worked, ate, and slept. Yesterday I watched movies after work. There really wasn't anything I wanted to do, so that's what I did.

How I feel on the inside I can't really say. Indifferent maybe. Life is not a big deal,  and I know it. My life is just a little thing of little significance. I have no bucket list,  cuz none of this stuff matters.

I know this of life, but no one else really does. I suspect everyone thinks their life is a BIG deal.  Life is about death, cuz everywhere you look that is what happens. For a while I will get a ton of tomatoes, but those plants will all be dead in a few months. All the bugs you see outside will disappear in a bit. The same can be said of people too. Most will live under 100 years. The lucky ones anyway. Those years will fly by. Once you hit 40 the years quicken their pace, and we race toward our graves.

We bought houses,  and cars, and clothes. Other stuff too. Things to decorate our houses, electronics and whatnot.

What did it all matter?  It doesn't. This life means nothing. People must feel that deep down. It is why we try to escape our own minds. Maybe we get sucked into a purpose via some type of propaganda. I am going to kill these people for the greater good.

I don't know what a good trait vs. A bad trait is, but anger probably isn't a good one, and I bet people are filled with anger at times for no apparent reason. It's just there. We search our hearts for the source,  and our minds come up with some B.S.  a lot of the stuff inside you comes from something you are not sure of. You don't know the source. I know the source of your conflict. You are two entities in one. One tries to keep you attached to the World. The other yearns for freedom. You have an internal battle some of you. Some are just way too overtaken, and the World is their master.  Some want a better life. They want to feel better about themself.

All the things you want are out of your power basically. Just being fulfilled, confident, and knowing you have the truth on your side is a good thing. Worth more than any money you can accumulate. I don't know how our minds get so deceived equating Worldly things as freedom.

Freedom is being without doubt. Carrying no blame, and no guilt. It is knowing the truth about you, and this World. It is being seen. Being accepted although you aren't perfect. Life is about so much stuff you don't even know possible.

Life is about something entirely different than who you are today. It is about something different than what you think now too.

Life is about death I guess. Coming to terms with it, and accepting it.

Anyway today will be another day. The only questions I really have are what will I do after work. I am not sure.

We'll see.

Cya next time.

No comments: