Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Garden Variety Haberdashery

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I went to the doctor yesterday. He just wanted to check my blood pressure from the month before. My blood pressure has run high since forever,  but I came in at 136/88, so that ain't too bad. I am going to get my blood work done today. I was supposed to do it earlier, but I was sold on fasting the night, and doing it at 5:00 AM before work. I guess I don't like fucking around with my nights. My new plan is to eat dinner last night, and have my usual night. This morning I ate some cucumbers, and a cup of coffee. I can drink water all day, and do the blood after work. It occurs to me, I really don't need to eat anything at work. Big deal. The days don't matter,  but don't fuck with my nights. Of course when I get my prostrate checked, that night is fucked. A later date though. One more thing about blood work is who the fuck knows what it shows? I have no idea. I guess we'll find out.

Other than that I got a canning book from the liberry. Tomatoes will not kill me. I can make salsa, marinara, and tomatoes for chilli. Can them, and I have that stuff for a year. I may can some pickles too. I only have two plants, so not really wasting any.

That's that. My day in a nut shell. I think of stuff sometimes when I am awake in bed. My life was this major thing happening years back. A lot of stuff I held inside. It was locked in me. I couldn't tell my story if I wished. Those were the dead years, and eventually the lock was unlocked. My story came out,  and for me it was kinda a big deal. I got to know people a bit with this thing, and some got to know me. More than I imagine or fewer than I think. I have no clue. It is the nature of this beast.

Anyway these days none of it even matters. My story has been told to death. Nothing really matters. There really isn't anything significant anymore you know. The story of me is over, except one final thing. This World doesn't matter to me. The hidden stuff trumps all. I know the trump card. It isn't hidden from me. I know the forces unseen having experienced them. I kinda think it silly for me to tell you of these things, cuz you cannot know until you experience stuff. As you stand now I don't see it happening. Not that I would know, but as far as I can tell people are just a part of this World, and that story has been going on for millions of years. A lot of people found themselves walking this planet through no planning of their own. It is a thing to ponder the point of it all. We're here, and we die. The World keeps people tied down to Worldly things, but everyone has a different side to them. As you get older I imagine it is harder to get to,  and let's face it, people are getting old.

People seek wisdom in things said by people who die, or are dead. People seek out their own greatness I think,  but we are just here by chance kinda. Your 5 year plan didn't have your Mom and Dad screwing at the drive in 5-1/2 years before you were born.

So why are you here?  What's the purpose?  Don't tell me it is to make this World a better place cuz that ain't happening. People are too angry. They get attached to some propaganda and hold it for truth. So they teach blind people their blind beliefs. Everyone is a false teacher until they stumble upon the truth. At that point they probably stfu,  cuz we realize we've been hypocrites this whole time.

In a World of people I have nothing to learn,  besides maybe canning tomatoes. :)

Anyway, I am out.

Laterzzz.   :)

xoxo.  :)

No comments: