Friday, July 28, 2017

Since I Am On A Roll Of Sorts.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. Yesterday was okay as far as days go. Got my blood work back. Everything is normal, but my cholesterol is high. 3 things on their own mean pretty much nothing, but lumped together = no good. Blood pressure,  cholesterol,  and family history. We caught it at 50 though,  so we know it's there. You think about some hidden thing you don't really control can end your days like that.

Blood work shows liver function, thyroid, and all that,  and everything was normal. Once you hit 50, I guess that's good to know. I've been healthy feeling since forever,  and one thing I don't pay attention to is diet so much.  I don't eat fast food much. Typically we cook our meals, do it's not like we are eating a ton of processed foods. If I eat tacos or pizza, I load up on cheese. Don't even ask me about lasagna.  ;)

There are things I can do better. We always do a veggie, but maybe I can increase portions of that. Diet is something important, and I don't put much thought into it. Mostly, cuz I know I don't eat horribly. Also I weigh as low as I have for a couple decades.

Anyway, just something about me. Today I work, and tomorrow I can sleep in. I don't have much planned. I think we are going to cook out at Lisa's brothers house. Tomorrow I'll buy canning stuff.

Another Day in this dull life, but all things being equal I'd rather be alive. The days do end eventually,  I just want mine to end at a later date. I don't know the optimal time a person should die. Probably once it is hard to be active I would think.

Anyway, I guess that's good.

Cya.  :)

xoxo.  :)

No comments: