Friday, July 14, 2017

A Moment Of Clarity.

Good morning. How's it going?   Me, I am fine. Actually I feel pretty darn good. I am not sure why really.  Our white Chrysler has been sitting for a year,  and we are getting it fixed this weekend. When we took it to a garage 1-1/2 years ago they wanted over $1000 to fix it. Our mechanic is going to charge us $420. We knew we could get a deal fixing it, but we bought the new for us car from the widower,  and didn't really need it. We still don't need it, but we'll have it anyway. That way I can split between the car and truck where my 3000 miles of driving/year go. Actually not really sure what we are going to do. We may just sell it.

Other than that I totally am having a normal week. Perhaps a bit more productive outside of work than normal.

The house is clean,  and nothing terribly pressing that needs to get done. Sometimes I take a step outside myself and look in, and it is pretty good. I know I can be an asshole probably,  and cold. All of us are part asshole, but I carry confidence and assurance too.

I know more things than all too. Not e=mc2 shit, but hidden parts of life shit. I guess we all suspect we have the answers, but I actually do. You actually don't. I went out and found them/they actually got thrown in my face. In a time I anxiously seeked security I found there was no reason for me to feel secure. At a time when I just wanted to be good I found out there is nothing of value in me.

So anyway I ran the gauntlet of fear. I stared condemnation in the face and accepted it. Not with a strength of my own mind you. My whole route was successful not cause of me.  I was just a normal person who once was an insecure kid. I've been given gifts you cannot really measure in bank account statements. I've walked this Earth here and learned many things very few have. I mean seriously a minuscule percentage. Not cuz I am smart or anything, but it was part of my walk. To learn things. Given things most will never know til it's too late.

I don't have understanding yet, and that is something very few have ever received. I remember long ago before my days in the wilderness I tried being a teacher, when I thought everything was easy. I was full, and pretty sure I was the best a person can be. I was reproved at some point, cuz I was showing people they really were naked. We all are Adam in the long run, but like him all are ashamed of their nakedness.

I think it is safe to say now you are like the emperor with no clothes. You have nothing to show for your time here on Earth that stands up to scrutiny.

Society may give you a pass,  but life was always about just a little more. For the courageous who don't mind looking at it. Facing your fears so to speak.

In the end we wear no clothes cuz we ain't all that.

I kinda wonder if I even remember this next part. I always typed it out each day.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. what to do today after work...   hmmm

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's    xoxoxoxoxo

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo    :)

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D

Laterzzz Gaterzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.    :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx ooooooooooo.  :)

I think that's it.  It's been a while. :)

Have fun.  

No comments: