Thursday, July 6, 2017

I Ate Beans From The Garden.

So one of my bean plants had like a billion beans on it, so I made green beans to go with my tacos last night. Lisa had to do a million errands yesterday, so I figured tacos. I was sorta planning on getting blood work done today,  then I sorta planned not to. Didn't feel like not eating past 5:00 last night so I'll do it Tuesday.

Eventually I am going to have to juice or can tomatoes,  because I will have more than even I can eat. First I have to learn how to do it.

On any given day I can have too much I wanna get done. Cut grass, clean kitchen, trim grass, water grass, water garden, read my two books,  listen to my other etc...

I love my down time too. Where I don't do shit. Then I ate a meal. I also worked 8 hours.

I went to bed at a normal time, and woke up early. I like waking up early. It gives me down time,  and I can walk Hope. After this week, I kept thinking things will get to normal, but I have too much stuff I want to do, and a lot of lazy I like to be. Lisa has had a busy week, so she will want to rest from her week off. Her daughter is getting married, and we are having a little party at our house. So she's been busy. Luckily I tractor watered our front yard this year, so it has never looked better. I like to look at it.

Other than that things are pretty normal. I work,  eat, sleep. I have a meal at the end of my day.

I had a couple days off this week, and I pretty much would rather work. That is my normal. That is my balance I guess. You do what makes you feel the best.

I think I have been that way forever. As long as I am working I feel mostly pretty good. I never was truly excited after a weekend off, it was only after returning to work I would feel better. In my younger years I think doing nothing made me not feel so great. Guilty I think.

Just a weird thing about me. Maybe if you read this thing you've known that about me for a while.

Anyway, in your quest to find out the truth of life,  do you wonder why your heart is never content?  Every day we probably lose a battle with ourself,  and maybe the gray clouds pop up on a bright sunny day.

At the end of the day you want your heart to always be happy, but you are really not sure how to go about it.

I am going to take Hope now and listen to my book.

Thank you for taking time to read this update about nothing.  :)

So glad I could make it long for you.  :)

Later.  :)

No comments: