Wednesday, August 9, 2017

This Is My Life.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday I had a pretty good day. Work was fine. I rode my bike home in what was just a perfect day. I had a plan too. I didn't cut the grass on Monday, cuz of rain,  so I planned on doing it yesterday. I did that,  and dishes. We did tacos yesterday instead of Monday too. That is the makeup of my perfect day.

We ended up going to a dealership to see about a prize we knew we weren't going to win. We didn't win anything. We currently have 3 vehicles, but we may in about 6 months see about getting a new, or new for us car. I think we'll go to that same place, cuz they were really nice. We talked to two really nice people. You expect high pressure from car people,  and these people were just nice. Plain and simple. The girl we spent the most time with was just ridiculously cute. My wife called her a cutey patewtey,  and that really was fitting. She was.

Anyhoo, like I said this is my life. It is simple, and the simplest days are just about perfect for me. I get to wake up feeling like this most days too. Also I realize today will most likely be another perfect day.

There is a difference between who I am and you, but I cannot explain really. You would have to go back to the beginning of this blog, and read every update.  :)

haha, I keed.  

I'm out.

Laterzzz.    :)

No comments: