Saturday, February 11, 2017

Wow. It Is Nice To Sleep In

Good morning. How's it going?   Me, I am doing good. I got a really good night sleep last night. I woke up, and had no idea what time it was. Also I had no alarms to go off. So, I slept a little past 5:00 AM.

I guess really if I wanted to I could sleep that late every day. I don't though. Anyway, yesterday was another day. Work went good. There are a couple days that can be really interesting. Monday and Friday. I probably have to work both sides of the table in some capacity. My normal stuff I've been doing for close to 2 years, and I may have to help or do stuff on the mixing side. My side I always know what needs to be done. The other side has some stuff that needs to get done,  and a lot that can vary. It is interesting to say the least.

Other than that not much. Lisa went out to get another tattoo. I am sure she told me, but I forgot.  I ate left over pizza. We watched some cooking shows on tv, and then I fell asleep.  Pretty good day, but nothing really crazy. Kinda typical really.

Let's see. What else?  Not much. I am having a coffee. I'll take Hope in a bit. I'll read before work,  and maybe play mahjong for a bit. I'll clean when I get home. Lisa is picking up something for dinner. It should be an easy day. Maybe all my days are. I think that is the case. All my days are pretty easy.

Anyway, I got nothing. Just this jibberish, so I'll leave it at that.  Try not blowing your brains out from boredom from reading this.  :)

Cya.

No comments: