Saturday, February 18, 2017

James Garner Found The Files I Left In Rockford.

Never thought those would be found. Pretty crazy stuff in those files. Geesh, they could probably make a TV show with them.

Anyway, good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Not much going on with me. Nothing I haven't done too much differently in a long while. I finally saw the John Wick movie. It was good for a shoot shoot bang bang movie. I picked up some stuff for dinner. We did potato skins again. 3rd time this week. Basically just relaxed.

Anyway it appears this blog here is getting to be more and more about nothing. Today I am blogging just cuz I slept in yesterday, and didn't.

Now I should just delete it, cuz it isn't going anywhere.

I won't though. I'll end it here though.  Hahaha

Hope you didn't read it to the end.

That would suck. :)

Cya.   :)

No comments: