Saturday, February 4, 2017

Another Week Down.

It's been a week since I last blogged on a Saturday, so that's another week. Today is my short day of work. Usually only 4 hours. Lately I've been doing some house clean up stuff when I get home. It seems to work out well. We'll have a dinner, and that's about it.

I did do some thinking before I got up. Just thought of some of the disappeared people. I wonder what happens to them. I have no clue. Gone I guess. Live out their days doing whatever it is they do. It probably isn't good to be one of the disappeared people, but I can't do anything for them. Don't particularly want to anyway, cuz my work is done, and I just wait for my final thing. Whenever that takes place. Not really sure what has to happen before that either.

People will need help, and it won't be directed by me. In the wilderness you'll find nothing matters, and no one cares. The wilderness is what makes you see the false pageantry of the World.

The truth of this life is we matter very little. We lived a life believing in our importance,  but some day you will die, and you'll see there wasn't much really to life. We all had some fun. We liked some people,  disliked others. People never really reach contentment. Need this. And need that. Must do this, and that, then one day you are on your death bed.

What did any of it matter? 

Anyhoo, just getting something down. Now that I think of it I kinda have always been this way since the start of this whole thing.

People, and things may have been important to me at one time, but if they disappear no biggie. I can quit anything too like a hobby no biggie.

A turn I can always make. I am confident,  and secure in whatever I do. That probably is the best thing about the blessing I received. I didn't care at the time, cuz my life was in the balance, and shortly after I waited for my death. Chained up in a bed in a hospital. Strapped maybe. I woke up the next morning to my surprise. With a strength not mine I said the right words,  and overcame for the first time.

Overcoming is giving up your life for your friends. Not just this one, but accepting Hell as your final destination willingly.

I've done it twice,  and the final one will be the real deal. I will be the enemy of the World at this time, and some of you will know me then.

The disappeared I have no clue. I don't think they were strong enough.

Anyway. I guess that's it.

Later.  

No comments: