Thursday, February 23, 2017

1799, and Counting.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. I slept in yesterday so I didn't blog. I napped,  which screwed me up. I stayed up late,  so just slept in.

I am approaching 1800 updates. I used to approach 300 updates/year. Haven't really been that frequent, but if I did, that would be six solid years of blogging. The wait goes on.

There have been different years, and different themes. At some point we went in the wilderness. In the wilderness life just doesn't seem as great as we thought it would be. Like I said before you don't beat the wilderness, you just get let out eventually. I was let out when I overcame the first time, but I went in different than you. I already knew the scary parts of life,  having endured tribulations already.

As this blog has kinda always been we hit unseen waters. I don't know your story from here on out. I have no clue what your life does from here.

I think a lot of people have disappeared from blogging. You kinda wonder why. Is it cuz of me in some small part?  I don't know. I once was called a troll. I had no idea what that meant at the time.

Whatever. I am me. Doing what I do. As I am approaching 1800 entries I guess this thing is still alive. Many people have fallen away for various reasons unbeknownst to me, but it had little to no effect to me. I am too strong.

I think I remember people should jump on board early, cuz it gets harder as time goes on. That was just one of those things I felt in my heart, although I probably didn't know why.

In this area is me. Something you can see, and read. Outside here I am work,  eat, sleep. I have a silly sense of humor that laughs at all things inappropriate.

Like I said before I am not out to change the World, cuz it ain't changing. I guess in a way I am out to tell people the way to be changed. For the better. The wilderness helps in that,  because it helps you see life for what it is. A never ending succession of days that ends in your death.

No matter what you do, how you fill your days will not lead you to Sainthood. To go that route is something entirely different.  In this area your day to day means absolutely nothing. It is why life has lost its luster for some of you.

You've been building your stairway to heaven, and really you are just an old man with a bundle of sticks on your back.

Your labor has been in vain. The story is about something else entirely different. In the real story we don't even matter. A coin among many others. Not special in any way. Now if you take the right steps your one coin can be turned into 5, but it won't be because your special. I overcame the first time,  and I was the lowest person alive. Not worth a weed in a field.

It wasn't by my greatness or anything. It was cuz I took the proper steps, and was obedient. Nothing special about me at all, and I am cool with that.

Cuz the heart given me is good. I am different today than I would have been left to my own devices. Not perfect yet, but I can still be used as I am.

That too is part of the story. Part of my trail. I was gonna have to do it this way. I just didn't really know how this all played out. I learn as I go.

Okee doke

I'll cya later.

Next one is 1800, not that it matters.

Cya.  :)

No comments: