Friday, February 24, 2017

Today Is A New Day.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. Today is another day. Yesterday was a day. Nothing too crazy happened. I worked. I was tired after work, but biking home woke me up. I cleaned up the kitchen, relaxed, and made an easy dinner.

The refinancing of our house is in the final stages. I knew the market was good in West Michigan, but our house appraised for much more than we thought. It's fake money, and we aren't taking any extra out, but it is nice. Especially since we are going to redo, and finish our basement bedroom and bath.  We will also redo our roof. It will be a busy Summer, but I am looking forward to it.

Other than that not much going on. I may go see a movie after work. I have to check times. We will then have a dinner, and chill. The days don't really change too much. I am on a schedule I am used to. I do what is expected of me,  and I am dependable. I am no great person,  and I am not really significant on my own,  but my story is in different hands, so my value isn't really about this person here. It's entirely something different.

I cannot imagine what it is like being you, while having someone like me around. I was not afforded that luxury. When it came time to find the answers to life I was all alone.

It wasn't what I thought, and I had no idea I'd have these days. At first I thought once I was changed that life was going to be good and easy. Then I saw life was bad and horrible. Nothing for a while. Things started up probably a decade or so again, and now we are onto these days.

Did not foresee any of this, but things are easy now. It is easy for me now. You just have to deal with the tough parts of life.

I guess that is what I wait for among other things.

Anyway,

Happy 1800.  :)

Cya later.   :)

No comments: