Saturday, February 25, 2017

It Is Saturday.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I am up earlier than I need to, but that typically is the case with me anyway.

I found out yesterday we close on our refi a week from Monday. That is pretty sweet. We took out a little extra money to do our roof,  but we still are only taking out what we originally intended. So all we will have is the house payment,  and the car,  which is only  $100/month. Our lives just got easier.  Sorta easier, we do plan on doing a lot with the house this Summer. I actually feel motivated too, which hasn't been the case for a while.

Other than that not too much going on. I saw a movie yesterday, and I may see one today. I got a text yesterday too to try and skate out early from work today,  cuz it's been a slow week.

I guess yesterday was just about perfect really. Good news. We had a good meal. I slept good,  and I am in a good mood.

I have nothing really serious on my mind. I did think of one thing this morning. The fact I don't really know people. People may tell you some of their day to day, but what else? 

There are probably any number of things to worry about in the World,  and in our lives,  but I am not really concerned with too much.

As long as I've been doing this you would think you know me,  but really you can't. You cannot walk in my shoes in the least. You have no idea.

I guess in a way you don't have any idea what kind of shoes you are walking in. I sorta know,  but am decades removed so not really. I cannot bridge the gap between you and I.

One thing you can say is I am known,  and I am seen. Every little part of me can be seen. My thoughts and all. That gives me strength,  but still you can have no way to know of what I am talking about.

There is a gap between you and I. The truth of this gap is I stand in the better position.

Anyway. I doubt I show up here tomorrow,  but you never know.

Cya.  :)

No comments: