Friday, July 1, 2016

I Am Up

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good I am rested, and ready to start my day. Yesterday was pretty uneventful as most days go.

I had to stop by the Mexican store that is on my way home,  cuz steak fajitas were on the menu. I just had to have everything done by the time Lisa got home. Did that. She was going out to a movie,  so I went to bed.

That was it. Work, cook, eat, sleep. Today will be very similar to yesterday. I should get a haircut,  cuz my hair is ridiculous. Like 3 weeks overdue ridiculous. I bike to work though, so I probably won't. I would if I drove to work, but I don't wanna. Who gives a shit anyway? It's just hair, and mine is gray as Fuck.

So there.  Another day in the life. Nothing too significant happening, and nothing really significant to do.

Life is kinda a serious thing, cuz we will all die. It is also kinda silly, cuz look at this World. Who can make sense of it? 

Why life if the end is death??  What do we do that really matters when we eventually will just be 6' under.

Say life gave you a couple uppercuts like it did me a few decades ago. Now that I look back it really wasn't any great knock out punches. It was pretty significant shit to me at the time though. I was young, and really hadn't experienced much of life really til that point. Anyway say you said screw it. I am going to make me the best person possible.

I can tell you that is out of reach. There is always some shit we cannot live up to. The turn way back when was cuz there was nothing in this World for me. I didn't see anything.

There was no blueprint for me. I really had nothing to go on. I assume I had a little small voice in my head I was able to listen to. The noise of life was pretty silent to me. I didn't have a lot of responsibility save me and life.

Still til this day to be the best a person can be is out of reach. That is something for the future. The plan for my life I don't know it all. I surely don't know if what I do does anything.

I think I was thinking the last couple days me getting up to do this really is labor.  I've been doing it a long time.

I think the World pulls in one way, and I pull in the other. The World will entice you with all the things you can accomplish. I pull in the other way. Happiness is found when you drink the Kool aid kinda. There is a better coin than the one you have now. It is for you.  Where you stand now it does not entice, and it may not look better. This story was always about trust.  The quid pro quo.

Your answers come after.  You get very little before, besides this blog.

The fork in the road is hard I guess. Everyone always says they would take the path less chosen. The Worlds path is the yellow brick road.  The less chosen is the wilderness.

One looks fun, and one looks scary. You don't know fear yet.

Anyway, I am gonna take the Hopester.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  do you ever think to how many people in the signature have all but disappeared??  I just thought of it.  I don't worry. My life is mine. I am me. Free to do as I choose.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.    :D.    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: