Saturday, July 23, 2016

A Week Done.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??   Me, I am doing good. I slept in today, and I took Hope for a walk. I don't remember the last time I blogged. Not sure if I did all week. I slept late a lot this week it seems.

Not much happened this week. I worked, ate, and slept.

It's been a while since I've done a list. How about a list of the important things I've done this week :

1. 

There. Probably the easiest list I've ever made. I know your list is the same as mine, but one thing I am not sure of. Do you know your list is the same as mine??  That is the question.

I saw a,Quote from Mark Twain yesterday while watching a movie.

"It isn't what you don't know that gets you in trouble,  it is what you know for sure is so, but it ain't.

That is people in general. Something in this World is right. There has to be good somewhere, and something must matter.

Life generally is like 75-80 years give or take. What activities will you take to the grave?  What is in your ledger of good deeds that matter??  What collectibles will you take with you. Furniture??  Will you remember all the TV shows you watched?? 

The funny thing of life is people are generally right. We are smart, and we know shit, so we can figure it out. It took a lot for me to learn I was on the wrong side of Mark Twain's quote. We all start out that way, but few get past it.

I was lucky I did. Unlucky I guess though cuz I lived to tell about it.

Oh the cruelty.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  today is another day.  Yay.   :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.   :D.   :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz. :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: