Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Start Of Another Day.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. I slept good last night. It is always good when I am done sleeping when the early alarm goes off.

Today I have absolutely nothing on my mind, but that doesn't always stop me. Yesterday was hot,  and the last few days we have done a lot, so I didn't do shit when I got home.

Another day done, and the start of another. I was thinking a bit when I woke up as to how empty I am. There is pretty much nothing inside me. Everything about me can be seen, and it just so happens there is really not much to me at all. In my early years after going through the eye of the needle it scared me. I was vulnerable, cuz I had no security. I thought I needed to be full to be secure. I don't. I am so different now than before.

That being said I still have to go up against the judges. I don't know how exactly that will go, but it is not fun. This part of the World is not open to you right now so you have no idea. It is not a fun thing. I have to go through the worst thing imaginable. I know my path. I know what I will do, but I don't know yours. I don't know your place in all this.

I also thought about my emptyness, and what is inside you. It is hard/impossible to see what is inside you. The spiritual eye is at the top of your head. My eye is clear so I can be seen. Your eye has the so called spiritual log blocking it, so you cannot see. The only way to remove the log is to go through the eye of the needle. Obviously that is not within your capability to do.

As with the case with me it didn't guarantee anything. I still had to be obedient. Sometimes that was actually to my shame too.

My heart was always strong enough for my path, but I surely was not without fear. Fear was my friend for a long time.

I've been in the wait mode for a long time though. I can see clearly back to my life, and honestly it ain't no thing anymore. I did it, and it is done. Yeah I still got one more thing to do, and you have your story.

Whatever it is I don't know, but it is more than you see now, cuz you need help. You need courage for your heart, and you need better vision than what you have now.

In the end if your life doesn't really matter that much, is it a big deal??  If the truth of our existence ain't this great and grand thing is that really a big deal?? 

It really isn't. People get tied up in numbers, but they never look at the numbers. How many people have lived on the Earth??  How many/what percentage did you know?? 

You heard of George Washington, but who cares about him. He is dead.  To be known ain't no thing either,  cuz you'll still end up as dead as the others.

Life is a thing to ponder,  and society, and family, and many other things always get in your way. Remember those 12 dropped everything.

That is,a thing to ponder too, cuz you would not be able to in a billion years.

Anyway,

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. think I'll rest up for 45 minutes or so.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.    :D.      :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: