Wednesday, July 27, 2016

While Time Was Moving, Another Day Past.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. I had another day yesterday. It was slightly different in I rode to the library after work,  and rented 2 movies. I watched them, cooked dinner. The 2nd one i watched during and after dinner.

I went to bed later than normal. I probably got around 6 hours of sleep trying to catch up from like 3 hours on Monday.

So that was the day. Today I might get a couple more movies from the library.

A day in the life. So anyway. The truth of life is kinda trippy.  At least from where I stand.

Picture yourself a young man with the  World at his feet. Alone, and able to do whatever he wanted for the rest of my life. I wanted to be important. To make a difference. What does one do? 

With a good set of eyes I was able to look at the World. I saw death in my life, imperfection in me,  and imperfection in the World. Is there any good avenue?? 

So I found the only Avenue that means anything. It is an avenue of humility,  because our life should seem pretty important to us.

What I've been taught is our lives are not as significant as how you see it now. A lot of people have done it. Who knows what all wanted to accomplish?? 

I get so far along in my path where all the worries are basically taken away. This thing is kinda fluid as life does go on, and I have learned things while the wait has gone on.

Anyway people's lives have been going on. Some people try and make a name for themselves in whatever way. Try to do significant things. In our grave our activities are over.

Napoleon is dead. Who gives a fuck??  Stalin, Hitler, Churchill are dead. Roosevelt, Truman. You name it.

So I come and tell you hey there is this way to a different you. There is a better set of eyes available, to show you this World is not really worth anything.

Information is everywhere in every Country. You cannot take the hate out of people. The information is us vs. them everywhere cuz it can give purpose.

Life is supposed to be happily ever after, but that group over there Fucked everything up.  Let's kill them.  Their lives are beyond salvaging. If we kill them we finally will have peace.

Every person was once a scared kid.  Every person was taken by their society and filled with info. People formed groups. There is security in numbers.  Like minded individuals make us all seem right.

Life is about you and the end of your life. There are no points for belonging to a group. It is just you, and how you stack up.

There are no heroes cuz we all fall short. Life, death, and this living being who will not be living someday. The World is busy, and keeps us thinking about everything BUT.

From where I stand things are kinda silly in a way. We were born destined to think our lives were significant. We were born to believe, and cling to a lie.

The truth goes against the current, cuz few believe, and are able to accept it.

So anyway, I guess today will be another day.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. ermmmm.  I got nothing.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.   :D.    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: