Monday, July 18, 2016

Another Day Done. Closer To The Finish Line Of Life. :)

Haha. That's one way to look at it I guess. Anyway how's it going??  Me, I am okay. I got a good night sleep. I know this cuz I am up before my early alarm. That means I went to bed early, and Lisa is probably mad at me for going to bed so early.

Our plans got cancelled yesterday cuz of wind. Surfers like surfing when there is heavy wind. Lisa went out to see someone's baby, and I just chilled.

That is all fine with me. I like hanging out with myself. I get a few hours each day to do whatever I want, and usually that isn't much.

As to my blog you never know what direction it will go in. I thought about last week, and the wilderness is alive and active in my heart. I see it come out at times. I never really know how this thing will go. That summer way long ago I lived in the wilderness every second of every day. Add in continuous harsh judgement,  and me fully aware as I stand now I am condemned. All I wanted was not to be that. I was different though.

Funny how for a short while I thought I was the best a person can be, and then knowing I am nothing special.

I just wanted to be secure. I knew the consequences of where I stood.

So I seeked, and I would have given everything away for security. Sacrifice everything you know.

It wasn't mine to take. There was nothing I could do to get me what I wanted. Up to the judges, and all I seeked for I gave away. I could save myself, but at the expense of others. I said "God's will"  I knew what that meant. He'd save the others,  but I am condemned. Also added was this the final night of my life. The end would not be without pain.

I woke up the next morning shocked at being still alive.

The road did not get much easier. Physical depression for like maybe a year.

In the end there is nothing special about me. My path was for me to learn the true value of me. It isn't much. I am one coin as all of us are. I did switch my one coin to 5+5. Now I am doing whatever is after that.

A long and hidden story.  A part of life that remains hidden to all who walk the Earth. I just happened to be singled out/stumbled onto the truth.

How we bridge the gap from how I am, and what I know to how you are currently, I have no idea.

It's life though so we will see. Today will be another day done, and another day closer to the finish.  :)    yay.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I am ready to take Hope already,  and my early alarm hasn't gone off. Lisa is going to kill me.  I must have went to bed really early.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.    :D         :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz. :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: