Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Back To Normal.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. My days are back to normal. Work, eat, sleep. I just realized when I take a day off the work part is missing.  Makes sense.

Anyway yesterday I had a pretty normal day. I worked a little longer than normal, but no biggie. I biked home, and I felt okay. I plopped on the couch, and felt like I got hit by a mack truck. So I rested for about 20 minutes, and hung out with Hope. I really was nap tired.

Today I start with a cup of coffee, and a blog. I thought of some things yesterday. One thing I thought of is we are in the wilderness. That is where I spent my bad summer. In the wilderness there is nothing good about life. You can see all the fake Bullshit people do in their lives.  Life is filled up with things that don't matter, and in the wilderness you see none of the shit matters. It's all fake Bullshit.

I think the wilderness is a horrible place to spend your time, but still it is better than living a life of lies.

Your politics don't matter. Going on vacation with kids don't matter. Spending your whole life being angry at the "other" side is dumb. Our lives are really dumb, and I guess the wilderness helps you see that.

All your goals you have no one cares about. You are in the wilderness. Nothing matters, but finding your way out to a better place. Going back to the fake World is not a better place.

There are no heroes in the wilderness, cuz you can finally see people are not all that. No one gives a FUCK about halls of fames in the wilderness. Chances are you won't be going to any anyway.

Your life is worth one coin in the wilderness, cuz the World is seen as one big lie now.

The wilderness helps your eyesight to life,  and this World. It is a horrible place to be in, but necessary.

The truth ain't no joke. It's a bitch at the best of times. In the wilderness we find out we are only humans. That ain't that great a thing.

So expect a bumpy ride. Everyone is off their pedestal in the wilderness. I guess with help I will lead you out of the wilderness,  but I have no clue what I am doing. This isn't my story,  so really it is someone else leading the way.

I can't see past today.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. I kinda like this entry.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.    :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.    :D.    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: