Friday, July 15, 2016

I've Never Seen A Porcupine... to my knowledge.

I don't even know where they live. Pretty crazy.

Anyway, how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I did some stuff at home yesterday. A guy from work gave me some free little bottles of wine. You know those ones that fill up a half of glass??  Anyway I had 6 of those little bottles, and it zonked me out. Pretty crazy. Didn't expect that. Maybe I was just tired.

I did think of my update yesterday. It spoke to me. I remember that rich guy parable. He was asked to give everything away, and follow me right??

That is what I was asked to do too. I give everything away with my blog, and in the end I too am following.

If I was secure and rich in spirit, before finding out my path there is a good chance I do not follow. Even outside the garbage room what would I have done?   I already had a pretty good opportunity to be disobedient. It wouldn't have been hard for me to get angry.

It is not an easy thing I do. I had to always have my heart be willing to do the right thing. I had to be led in the ways to go, cuz on my own = impossible.

So that was that.  Other than that not much going on. Living out my days. Work, eat, sleep.

I assume most others do the same. Living out your days. That is what everyone does. How is life for you??  Everything you expected? 

Do you think it is fun or boring??  If you could do what you want what would it be??  Would you try to go into the wild to see what that is like?? 

I have no idea how people think. Personally I am getting everything out of life I want. My heart is typically pretty okay. The only things I guess I want is my days. A little labor. A little hanging out. A dinner, and sleep.

I don't really have anything in life to accomplish. It doesn't matter.

Eventually I guess we get to your stories. My guess those aren't even open to you now. Life is zipping on by, and all the important hidden stuff remains hidden. 

Whatever though. Today is another day for me. I will work. Hang out, eat something,  and sleep.

That is my reward for my labors by the way. Eat drink and be merry. That is all. What else do you need?? 

People probably think they need much more, but hearts strive for wind. They never catch the wind, and are never content.

Anyhooodles

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Remember how I told you I thought being full was security??  I was tested, and I was led in the right direction. Now I am very close to empty, yet fully secure.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's. :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.   :D.    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz. :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo. :)

No comments: