Saturday, July 2, 2016

You Would Have To Be Crazy.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am fine. I got a good night sleep. I woke up an hour ago, but stayed in bed.  A luxury I have on Saturdays.  Actually it is a luxury I'll have the next two days too, cuz it looks like I'll have the next two days off. Those will be my last days off til vacation August 20-something. I'll get a full week off then.

Anyway my first thing I thought of this morning was you would have to be crazy to read this. I wrote something yesterday. Actually read something I wrote the same day last year I think.  It was the same thing almost.

Do I ever even say anything different??  My days don't ever feel real different. People may be different who I am around. Good mood, bad mood, crabby. Whatever. People can be a little different every day.

I am way different today then I would have been if my life was different. I am not enslaved in life. I don't place too much value in things that aren't really that valuable.

In a World where people want to differentiate themselves so to show their value is higher than others,  I have no need for.

I know the true value of life, and I am cool with it.  There is so much that makes me different, and none of it was my doing. It helps me do this never ending job that shows very little to no success and still keep an upbeat heart most times.

Outside of this blog though who knows what happens.  I keep to myself, and just live life. I don't do anything special, but really work, eat, sleep.

I thought of how impossible this task is. Who knew??  It is the worst job in the World. I don't recommend it,  cuz people are way too trippy.

I know I know you think your life is important. I know I know you must be special in some way. The one thing I learned from overcoming the 2nd time is that everything is vanity.

You can labor every second of every day. Sacrifice everything, and it still doesn't mean a thing.

The story is about humility,  and forgiveness,  and people want the story to be about how great they are.

What I learned is no matter what, it is not up to you. You are at the mercy of the one who can save you from the judges. He doesn't have to. I know most/all think they are deserving,  but without the proper steps the truth will forever be shielded from your eyes.

Impossible impossible.

Anyway I have to work for a bit, and we are going to a shindig my wife's boss is throwing for her daughter. She just graduated HS.

That's about it.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Pretty excited about two days off in a row. I know I'll still wake up way early,  but I'll be well rested.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH. :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.    :D.    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

Later losers.   :)  j/k. 

No comments: