Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Taking A Look Back

Do you ever just kinda look back at your days, and realize life is filled with a lot of days. Day after day after day.

My life on the whole is pretty uninteresting. Actually life on the whole probably is. I am more than happy with my little routine. Work, eat, sleep. Who knew?? 

That is what life boils down to. There are no points for working, eating, and sleeping. That I know of anyway. It is just what one does to fill the time.

I guess in our younger years maybe we had big plans to do something major. Turns out there is nothing major to do under the sun. You are just living life as an imperfect creature.

Many have different personalities, but none are perfect.

A lot of tough questions in life. Is perfect a thing??  Are there really no points for all the activities done under the sun?? 

If our hearts are hard, and we,are arrogant, how can that change?? 

Life is a thing we do. Eating has always been a part of life. Sleeping has too. Millions of years ago maybe hunting was the work people did. Not sure why killing ever came around.

You place borders on the Earth, now all of a sudden you have something to kill to protect. Not sure who made the borders. Not really sure when people started being brainwashed it is an honorable thing to die that way.

I know one came Centuries ago. He brought the sword of truth with him. He had to overcome, so others could follow in his footsteps. As to coins/life he said give Caesar the human made coins, but the other coin is for elsewhere.

Somewhere the story got all messed up. Killing, country, and religion became all the things this man taught against. Even til this day men wear robes, and the coins they collect are human made coins. The truth got lost.

In my life I found this so called truth. It took some life, some soul searching, and maybe I was picked out to be shown the truth of me.

I wanted to be good, but I wasn't.  I didn't see much out in the World so I thought I'll just be the best at doing floors at the hospital. I'll just be a good worker.

It was with humility I told people going back for weddings and stuff that right now I am just trying to be really good at doing floors. Now that I look back though what does one do with an undergrad degree in most cases??  Cubicle??  Cold calls??  Retail?? 

Anyway, that didn't last long. A lot was going on with me at the time. In my effort to be the best a person can be it seems I kept falling short. Then I thought I was, and it was all taken away.

I had to learn the real truth. It is a pretty exclusive club. Who knew the whole World was wrong?? 

The story got lost as the people became lost. The History the past several Centuries are cruel,  but the writers made heroes where there were none.

So I guess in the end my quest was to become the best a person can be. I had to learn the way though.

You'll see most stories start with a promise, and a wait. I didn't really have a promise, but I was given a picture of my story. Hit the serpent on the head 3 times, and then it is done.

It would have been a lot simpler to just be the thief huh??  That was my brother's end.

Anyhoo, I am just thinking out loud.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. today I plan on having another day.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.   :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.    :D.     :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: