Sunday, July 10, 2016

Life Keeps Moving.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I feel like I slept good, but like maybe I could sleep more. Maybe cuz I have to go to work in a bit. Yesterday was my sleep in day, and I didn't sleep in. I woke up wide awake, but was tired right before I had to go to work. That was like 6 hours after I woke up.

So anyway yesterday was a day. We got some stuff done. I watched sorta via the Internet the SOX win, and cooked a meal.

I didn't do anything terribly important as is how days mostly go. The important things I have done in life are hidden. As I've said before you cannot walk in my shoes. The World that was and is opened to me is closed to you. You can't see it, and you can't feel it. The only World open to you is the one you were born in. The imperfect kid you were born as is now an imperfect adult.

I too am imperfect,  but I am not afraid of the light. You hide your imperfect thoughts,  cuz they are "wrong"  all my thoughts are known, and all seen. Who I am is known, and I am not ashamed. I know my place in this World,  and I know the value of life.

I don't seek out impossible goals like changing the World,  or making people stop hating. I do try to do the impossible. Lead people to a better version of them self. It is what I am after.

People have their lives though. It is important to them. We were all born in this crazy place.  Destined to be lost. We followed the path of family and society cuz that is what we were "supposed" to do.

None of us ever dreamed this World is a mess.  A trap. We were trapped when we were born here, and I stumbled on the truth. I found my way, and lost it. Now that I think about it I know how I lost it. I thought when I was full the sword was the way to victory.

The sword became my enemy. It did nothing for me, and I could not use it. The sword which was my friend became my enemy. I haven't picked it up since.

These are impossible things for you to know and understand. You are still always who you were. That imperfect kid you once were did not grow up perfect.

Everything about you is still lacking stuff.  I have a courageous heart, that is not my own.  I overcame the judges twice,  which puts me in a pretty good spot.

I know where all humans stand, and they don't. I know the World is not very good. Nothing about it is worth saving really.  Either are we really. I know me, and it never really was that great a person. I looked at all things objectively,  and my heart was "able" to accept harsh truths.

We have a long way to go, and much to do. We still haven't even started. Crazy huh???   After all these years.

One of the building blocks is patience. Steadfastness, endurance, diligence,  I never ever really always remember the 5th. Perseverance. I remembered.

I was asked to walk one night. I walked around the track.  Those words were given to me, and it was healing to every bone and joint in my body.  It was that Summer though. The worst of the worst was inside me, and he used the sword. So it lasted a short while.  I tried to keep walking, and walking. I fell asleep outside,  and walked home to my shame. The building blocks were what I was out to get, and I was done.  I didn't know I was done.

Anyway I had to overcome that Summer. So crazy how dumb I was back then.

I had no teacher to look to though. My path was just a difficult one, cuz... just cuz.

I had no idea what I was getting into. I learned much though, and I guess the wait has done pretty good as far as those building blocks go. I guess I have too, but my heart was changed for the better a long time ago.  Just waiting to do that final thing on my list that makes me the best a person can be.

Now that is a long entry.

Sorry.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. guess it is time to get ready for work.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's. :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.     :D.    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.   :)

No comments: