Friday, July 8, 2016

Another Day Down.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?? Me, I am doing fine. I got a good night sleep, but yet again fell asleep past my early alarm. I had one of those wake ups at 1:00 AM where I thought wow I have 2 more hours, but I felt like I could get up. I fell asleep again pretty hard though.

So yesterday was a day with little to it. I did a few things after work,  and then had a couple cocktails. Just enough to get a pretty good buzz. Eat dinner, and crash. Pretty much that is a normal/perfect? Day for me.

Life is kinda a trip. Especially when you get to the bottom of the truth. We spent our whole life thinking our life is important. We seek out fun. At some point most realize we have to work, and put effort in stuff. Death will eventually find us.

The longer you live the more you see death. You start to see people die indiscriminately. No rhyme,  no reason.  As time goes on their lives mean less and less.

It is a cruel World. Just by living here you'll go through some stuff. Just by living here you will give false value to things. A human is not really inclined to deal and accept the truth.  Many will get so tied up in the World the truth will get farther and farther away.

It is an impossible job I have to do. I don't really do anything, but this.

Kinda a trip though.

Okay, I am going to rest up for an hour.

Laterzzzzzz

No comments: