Saturday, July 9, 2016

That Was Different.

So I guess there is a lot of killing going on. People seem surprised. Killing is the way of the World. That will not change.  Those who will fill your timelines with rhetoric about whatever are not changing the World. They labor in vain.

In more important news, yesterday at work they were filming a new reality show. I think it was day 8. They planned this a few months ago. I didn't really think anything of it. The day came, and crews were setting up lighting, and there is a lot of crew involved in these things. They were there for like 7 hours or something, and they probably aired 10 minutes of what they filmed there.

I might not even mention anything cuz it all seemed dumb. When the players were actually at the bar with cameras all in their faces, I guess that was pretty cool.

Then a funny thing happened. I kinda looked to see what was happening, and I saw a pretty cute girl in orange shorts. I was like DAMN!!  The guys told me she was nothing.  "Did you see the girl in the blue pants?"  I said, "no"  I was showed camera footage from some of the guys.  :)

Anyway the contestants started figuring out the clue. I ran to try and get a last look at the girl in the orange shorts as she left.  :)

The girl in the blue pants and her partner were the only ones left. It took them like 2 hours to figure out the clue. In the History of the World there has never been a pair of yoga pants that flattered a girls backside than those blue ones yesterday.  Guys had their cameras out. It was so funny.  You really couldn't keep your eyes off her. It was so funny and ridiculous. Think of a group of 8th grade boys looking inside a women's locker room.  That was us grown men yesterday.

So Oooooooooo funny.

That pretty much made my day.  :)

Hahaha. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I have no idea if that show will take off. It's called "the runner" and it airs on the go 90 verizon app.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.    :D.    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: