Saturday, July 16, 2016

My Day To Sleep In And I Am Up An Hour Earlier Than Normal.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing pretty good. I was hoping to sleep in today, but no such luck. Oh well.

Yesterday was a pretty okay day. I had a ton of energy. I was hoping when I got home I'd get some stuff done. I sat down for a bit, and almost could fall asleep. So I did less than I wanted. Afterwards I hung out back with Hope. After that I made steak fajitas for dinner.

That was my day. Other than that not much going on. I probably had a couple crazy entries the last few days, and it is sorta funny. How can I explain anything??  Pretty impossible huh???  Yep yep yep. It sure is.

Nothing much I can do. If this thing is kinda a mirror though than you should be able to see your inside. My inside is open. It can be seen. You on the other hand it will take a bit. If this blog is kinda swordy than it should be able to penetrate. 

Eventually we will get to your story or this really is a waste of time.  :)  That would be funny.

It is a hard thing having the truth of life just put on your plate all of a sudden.  It is something I've lived with quite a while. When it came time for me to tell my story
it fell on deaf ears. Fitting. I guess it helps me know how the World has always been. Also, I have no idea how it would be if the roles were reversed. I never had anyone when it was my time to search.

I was alone though, and I was only after a good version of me. Boy oh boy did that take me down a crazy path.

The mirror is really for one thing and one thing only.  You. It isn't about how your great ideas are gonna miraculously change the World. It isn't on how dumb everyone else is. It is just you. How do you stack up against how you think you really should stack up. I know the answer to that. Are you afraid to look??? 

Better than Hitler doesn't mean shit. Your life is you. How do you measure up?? 

I know the answer to that cuz everyone falls short. So why judge others? 

Hint:  you cannot help it. As you are now you will always judge others being worse than you.

The truth is a bitch, cuz the  world has been telling you how fabulous you are. It has given you lessons in politeness and etiquette. It never told you that maybe you are a bit messed up.

It never told you there is a way to a better you. It never told you very little is in your power. It told you you can do anything.

It never told you all your anythings don't mean anything.

The truth is for the strong. The weak will cling to the World,  cuz???   Because the truth is fucking scary.

The truth states as you are now you are Fucked. More than you know. There is a way though. A better path. Truth of the matter is life is too busy.  Too many bells and whistles.  There are parades to be had, and holidays. Weekends and vacations. Bills to pay and any number of things. In your effort to reach the pinnacle of life you never asked the one tough question. What of any of that shit matters??

The truth is a crazy thing. Hard to tell people about it too. Not really sure why.  I found out the truth a long time ago. It was kinda just shoved in my face.

For me to have to do this is way more impossible than I thought.

Oh well.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  not sure what to do for dinner tonight. I think I'll look in the cook book. Make a good new meal. That should be fun.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.   :D.    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: