Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Just A Little Update.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing fine. I had a pretty good weekend, and really enjoyed my day off. I got a lot done around the house. I actually have this Sunday off too. Lisa got her new cabinets delivered so we are putting those in this weekend.   She got a good deal from work. So we will have a new for us kitchen.

So I will be busy this weekend. I only will have to work for like 3-4 hours on Saturday, but I am off Friday night til Monday morning.

Other than that not much going on. Life continues to move, and I continue to live out my days. I am not bogged down in Politics, cuz I have no interest. I am not looking for some Heaven on Earth, cuz it ain't happening.

I figure I have the best of all Worlds cuz my heart is typically pretty okay. I accept the World for what it is. A place of imperfection.

As to all the other stuff you may see on this blog, you won't see it today. I pretty much got nothing.

Laterzzzzzz.   :)

No comments: