Saturday, June 4, 2016

Gas Station Coffee

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. I haven't bought any coffee in several months, and I am out. I woke up early this morning, and thought I might like a cup.

There are several things on my mind this morning,  and most/all I don't want to tell you.

Life goes on and on. Yours does too.  I see a famous boxer died. Everyone has him all wrapped up in Sainthood, and he wasn't. You share that together. He died, and at some point you will share that in common with him.

Your job while here if you choose to accept it, is find the way to a better you. Once your dead your time runs out, and you are at the mercy of whatever comes next.

The worst part is none of the activities done under the sun are your answer. Being a boxing World Champion is not your ticket, and I gather most of you will not reach those heights.

Life is a game of points,  and those are not yours to acquire. You really are at the mercy of one who would be willing to take you on that path. The activities you do under the sun are just that. Stuff you do. They aren't good, and they aren't bad, the just don't matter. It is just shit you do.

I could go on about things like that, but why bother??

The damn truth of life no one has time or the desire to seek.

Part of it is the false view we have of our life. One of the things we must overcome. I am a Saint or not??  I am special or not??  My life is one of the important ones or not?? 

A lot of questions like that, but you don't want to think of those things.

I don't blame you I guess, but I am already down the path that was laid out for me. You like all others are on the path of life til it turns to death. Too much life going on though to consider the end.

Oh well

Laterzzzzzz.   :)

No comments: