Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I Wanted Coffee

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. I finished up my part of the kitchen. Couldn't get the new faucet to work, so after a few hours I took another 10 minutes to put the old one in, and it works fine.  :)

We can always get another faucet later when Lisa does the new countertop. I'll have to take the sink out again anyway. I have one little thing left. I rigged up our drain on the dishwasher I assembled a few months ago. Getting another look during cabinet installation I realized I just needed a small 1/2" piece of cpvc to make it perfect. I think I knew that last time, but didn't have any cpvc or copper laying around. Since I have easy access, I might as well fix it.

These projects are not exactly therapeutic for me. I still am amazed how well everything came out, but I find it to be more stressful than feeling accomplished.

Anyway, I woke up this morning, and I wanted coffee. I wanted that jolt I got a few days ago. I think I've weaned myself off of coffee so much it actually gives me a jolt again. I think I pretty much stopped, cuz I know it wasn't going to do anything for me. Now it does, so maybe a cup a day again.

Having a new kitchen means we are cleaned and organized. If you ever wonder what is under, and behind your cabinets just know ours is clean. 

The coffee has me going, and I am pretty excited about today. My work is done so to speak. Lisa had close to a week off, and I was able to help her get everything done she wanted. Now my life gets back to normal. It's how I like it.  :)

Another day to live, and another day to be me, which is a million times better than being you.  :)

That is it for today!!! :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  it was pretty stressful doing that work, but it is done, so that's good.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's. :)

MWAH. :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D.   :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz :)

Aloha. :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo. :)

No comments: