Sunday, June 19, 2016

A Coffee and A Quickie.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. I had another good night sleep. That must make a lot in a row,  cuz I feel great. I picked up a dunkin donuts dark roast coffee at work yesterday, so I am having a cup.

Today I start my work every Sunday thing. Not sure if today is a full 8 hour thing or not. I don't remember. I think I'll like it, cuz I will be there a while.

Anyway yesterday was pretty uneventful. I woke up early, read, worked, had a couple drinks, and ate dinner, and went to bed.

Today I will work, come home, and we'll see. It's a tough life, but someone has to do it.

I wake up feeling like this a lot, and I know why. I sometimes think of others too.

What's it like to be them?  Life has a lot of unwritten rules. If you have family you are supposed to do this. If you are married and have kids you are supposed to do this and this.

What if you could throw out all your unwritten rules,  without worrying about any of it. Wouldn't that be nice?

Kinda impossible huh?? 

So onward with the life of slavery. The World has you hooked, and trapped. You are ensnared.

It's not your fault. That is what life is. There really is only one way out, and that is what this blog is for.

To help you throw away your acting careers and deal with life and this World.  The truth sets us free right??  Such an easy statement, but I am telling you brace yourself,  cuz the truth is not what you think.  Many/most will want to hang onto their acting careers, cuz what would everyone think if they actually knew you weren't perfect?? 

I'd probably like everyone quite a bit more if they played the part of their true self. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. time to finish my coffee and go to work. 

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.    :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.    :D.     :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo. :)

Cya.   :)

No comments: