Sunday, June 26, 2016

A Day To Not Sleep In.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I am up early,  so I can go to work early, and get done at a decent time.

Yesterday was another day of work, eat, sleep. Hope, and I hung outside for a bit. I went to bed early, and Lisa did some stuff outside.

A pretty good day. Today shouldn't be bad either. The early waking up helps a lot.

So, I don't really know what people think of this blog. It does go against the grain of what you have been taught and what you believe.

It is a serious thing I sometimes discuss here, cuz why are we these strange creatures living here??  What is the point??  Live for a bit then die. Our lives are like all the insects and animals. Here today, and gone tomorrow.

So people have been taught many things and believe many things. What you probably never heard is to be the best a person can be is not in your power. Who even knows what you think that person would be like. I don't even know.

Why is the message so hidden, and so hard. That too is a good question. I know things happened pretty quickly when I made the turn. I went through a lot. Feeling good, and knowing I was on the right path. I probably felt I was special. I also knew things few maybe none living knew. It turns out in the end it is no other people know.

I didn't really care about that, anyway I went through a lot, and later find out I am in a worse place then when I started. I could have been mad, but my heart pulled me to do the right thing. If I was not obedient outside the garbage room at Bromenn this story is over a couple decades ago.

Anyway it seems we as people should be able through some type of activity make us the best a person can be. You can in your mind think what a good and decent person would be like. Try listening to what your heart tells you as you listen to it for a couple days.

What makes us full of all kindsa crappy stuff??  How do you change it?? 

You are powerless to change your heart. You need help with that thing which is full of all kindsa things.

You were taught who knows what. I am telling you there is a best a person can be. That is worth everything.

I am also telling you none of us are the best a person can be. I am on that path. Many of you are supposed to be too.

It is what this has been about. Pretty fluid too, cuz I was learning things along the way.

Life is hard. There are more questions than answers, and it is strange living in this place. Brace yourself and prepare. This is the hard part.

The truth is pretty brutal. Why I know not, but the fall was a big deal. We cannot fathom. So we need to make it on the good side,  cuz that is worth everything.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I'll finish my coffee,  and take Hope.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.   :D.   :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: