Saturday, June 11, 2016

Best Laid Plans.

Good morning. How's it going?   I am fine. I woke up in a good mood. My heart was upbeat, so I thought about that. I've been this way a while. It is a gift I have that is better than any drug. You don't have this, so I kinda wonder how you are.

I was gonna start drinking coffee again, but I didn't feel like it the last 3 mornings or so. Today I got a cup. I also wanted to sleep in today, so I guess that is 5:00 AM.

Life continues to roll on. Days come and days go. I continue to roll on too. Keep plugging along. Work eat sleep. I am healthy. I work a few jobs. I sleep, and I have plenty of free time to do stuff.

In my free time I could probably do more productive stuff,  but I am content either way. I mean last week I did help put in a new kitchen, but I like just chilling a lot. :)

People are kinda a trip. A lot of different personalities out there. I think the one way you can categorize everyone is flawed. You don't need to look far to see everyone is not perfect.

We do judge though. We judge our strengths to others weaknesses,  and that makes us better.

I am probably the worst person to have around, cuz I have eyes. They see things, and you never know what I will ponder.

Yesterday, I heard a girl wanted a boob  job. Another girl doesn't like her husband. Some people life just beats the shit out of, and they can't get up.

Much of the shit that happens in life is our fault. We make decisions, and the years go on, and now look.

Our hearts guide us at times. We trust our hearts, but our hearts are not always our best counselor.

The World is strong. Stronger than you all. You cannot stand up to it, and you cannot beat it. The World is your master. My journey has led me to this point.  With help I have overcome twice, and with my help I am stronger than the World.

It takes a lot of gifts to make me the way I am, and I have travelled a million more miles than you.

It is impossible for you to get where I am save one thing.

The step that helps you get to know you. It is a good thing if you take this step.  You may be surprised at how not great you are.

I've known the truth about us for a long time. We were born to live a lie.

There is nothing easy about any of this really,  cuz everything is out of your hands, and people tend to think they are the master of their life.

Life has gone on for years and years, and happily ever after is still out of grasp.

I'm gonna read my book.   :)

That is it for today!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. gonna drink my coffee too.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH. :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.    :D.    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo. :)


No comments: