Wednesday, June 22, 2016

We Did Something Different.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. I got a good night sleep, and that is the best way to start out any day.

Last night we went out to dinner to a place I never have been to. Lisa used to go with her Mom once in a while. It was pretty good. Lisa had fish, and I had tacos which I couldn't finish. I think I'll have the leftovers for breakfast.

Not much going on in my life these days. A never ending string of days of work eat sleep.

I was asked yesterday why do I push myself so much. I never thought of that really. I don't push myself. If working 7 days / week is pushing myself I don't see it. We all fill our days with some type of stuff. I figure I might as well fill mine working. You get a sense of accomplishment kinda, and the rest of the day is yours to do as you choose.

I have no guilt. I don't look back over my shoulder. I live life with little concern and no regrets.

I have no baggage really. My life has all been gone through. I am a person who stands on their own. People can pretty much do nothing to me, cuz my existence does not rest with what people do.

Kinda like you are with me or not, and that is your decision. My heart is strong to a fault.

So life goes on. I continue to live it in a simple fashion. My heart is content. It does not yearn for anything. I have no need to find my name in any History books,  cuz I need that not.

As far as this World,  and this life go I need very little.

From where we are now to where we are going is pretty crazy. You eventually will be surprised at how much I knew during this time. Cuz we really aren't doing anything, and we've been doing it a long time. Life goes on. People get older, and our prime has past many of us.

A lot of us just are turning  into older versions of ourself.

I saw a guy I used to work with. He just did some part time work for me. I called him big D from Dallas. Divorced guy I believe. His daughter worked at the store for a bit. He rides a motorcycle, and would go to Chicago for Blues Fest each year.

Anyway he was sitting with two older couples. One guy could not stop talking.  Blah, blah, blah.

I said hi as we were leaving. Who knows what goes on in his life. Who knows what goes on in his head.

I start another day of my life today. It is definitely a life without glamour.

I have nothing of my own I can hang my hat on to say see this??  I am good on my own cuz of this quality.

My life was all about the turn. The one that opened up the Spiritual side of life. I gave up my coin to get a better one.

Man made coins mean nothing in the Spiritual World. You don't learn these things though. It is a quid pro quo.  Kinda like the trust thing. You give nothing you end up empty handed.

The kicker is you really in the end aren't giving up anything. It just seems like it now.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  slept in a bit so don't have time to take hope.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.    :D.    :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo. :)

Have a good one you lost souls.   :)

No comments: